I’m living in Portland, Oregon annnnddd…
- Learning more about New Play Dramaturgy with Michele Volanksy thru PlayPenn’s online workshops.
- Thinking a lot about the words we use for things as simple as clothes and the changing definition of whiteness after reading “Are We Really Still Calling This Shirt a Wife Beater?”
- Reading through The Sandman by Neil Gaiman
- Working my way through The Artist’s Way (it’s been waaaay more than the 12 prescribed weeks, whoops!)
- Seeing plays at neighborhood theatres like Deep End Theatre.
- Harvesting little by little from my garden! We’re talking kale, strawberries, and lettuce.
- Writing lots of poetry!
And writing a blog post once a month about something art-related!
Inspired by Austin Kleon and Derek Sivers.