I’m living in Portland, Oregon annnnddd….
- Writing for The Theatre Times
- Reading through The Sandman by Neil Gaiman
- Working my way through The Artist’s Way (it’s been waaaay more than the 12 prescribed weeks, whoops!)
- Eating as much pizza as possible.
- Reflecting heavily on The Boys Are Not All Right by Michael Ian Black and thinking about what I can do about it. Picking up The Will to Change by bell hooks feels like a step in the right direction.
- Seeing a good amount of theatre in the City of Roses: Marisol, All My Sons, and Men on Boats, so far!
And writing a blog post once a month about something art-related!
Inspired by Austin Kleon and Derek Sivers.